Here are some offerings by local restaurants for International Sushi Day (June 18) and National Martini Day (June 19).
International Sushi Day – June 18
Pubbelly Sushi is rolling out an entire week-long programming for International Sushi Day starting Monday, June 13th, they’ll have something for everyone!
- Monday, June 13 – Announcement of a new roll with a special influencer (for a limited-time-only!)
- Tuesday, June 14 – Sushi Master Class on @pubbellyglobal IG Live with Pedro
- Wednesday, June 15 -Giveaway with influencer for $200 dine credit (we’re picking 3 winners!)
- Thursday, June 16 – 20% off all party platters
- Saturday, June 18 – FREE Butter Krab Roll with dine in purchase only
- Aventura: 19565 Biscayne Blvd Suite 936, Aventura, FL 33180
- Brickell City Centre: 701 S Miami Ave Suite 421, Miami, FL 33131
- Dadeland: 8970 SW 72nd Pl, Miami, FL 33156
- Miami Beach: 1424 20th St, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Shoma Bazaar: 9420 NW 41st St, Doral, FL 33178
SUGARCANE Raw Bar Grill
SUGARCANE Raw Bar Grill is Midtown’s indoor/outdoor dining destination serving up open fire-grilled flare, globally inspired small plates, raw bar offerings and a wide selection of sushi rolls. SUGARCANE’s extensive menu features several specialty ‘SUGARCANE Rolls’ including rolls like Crunchy Tuna, Crispy Rice, Salmon Avocado, Spicy Tuna and more. Additionally, SUGARCANE also features an array of ‘Sushi & Sashimi’ options which include Magruo, Hamachi, Hotate and Unagi, among others.
Address: 3252 NE 1st Ave, Miami, FL 33137
National Martini Day – June 19
Bodega Taqueria y Tequila
In honor of National Martini Day, Bodega Taqueria y Tequila will be featuring their Mexican Martini exclusively at the mezcaleria upstairs at the West Palm Beach location! It’s a perfect balance of sweet, sour and salty where a delicious margarita meets a dirty martini. Also, Bodega is sharing their very own recipe below for those who want to make their own versions at home!
- Mexican Martini Recipe
- 1.5 oz Patron Blanco
- 0.5 oz Cointreau
- 0.5 oz Agave Syrup
- 0.5 oz Olive Brine
- 0.5 oz Orange Juice
- 0.75 oz Lime Juice
Address: 118 S Clematis St, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
COTE Miami is toasting to National Martini Day with their Proper Martini ($17) aka “The fast track to feeling good!” Choose from Chopin Vodka, a silky clean texture; Tanqueray Gin, the botanical sensation; or Ketel One + Tanqueray, 007’s choice.
Address: 3900 NE 2nd Ave. Miami, FL 33137