Life is full of surprises, just like omakase.
While exciting, the personalized sushi affair often makes the experience an expensive one, but Kosushi Miami rivals some of the best omakase spots in Miami with its priceless guest chef dinner series.
Last November, the modern Japanese restaurant kicked off its special series featuring globally acclaimed guest chefs with guest chef Jun Sakamoto, who’s flown to Miami from Brazil to share his culinary expertise with those quick enough to nab a reservation.
Sakamoto first honed his craft in the art of Japanese cuisine in New York before growing his talents in São Paulo, where his eponymous restaurant has earned one Michelin star for four consecutive years.
Extending his Miami trip, Sakamoto is joining up with Kosushi Chef and Co-owner George Koshoji for the second round of its quarterly omakase series on Tuesday, February 28, and Wednesday, March 1.
The dynamic duo is also participating in this year’s SOBEWFF on Friday, February 24 at the Best of the Best event to showcase both chefs’ gastronomic talents.
For two nights only at Kosushi, Sakamoto, and Koshoji will present two unique dinner packages for an incredible value that fellow omakase destinations can only dream of:
- Omakase at the Sushi Counter, Prepared by Chef Jun Sakamoto and Chef George Koshoji
- First Seating: Begins at 7 p.m. sharp (ending at 9 p.m.) – only 10 seats available
- Second Seating: Begins at 9:15 p.m. sharp – only 10 seats available
- Menu: 15-course experience, including dessert
- Price: $380 per person (food only) plus tax and 18% service charge
- Prix-Fixe Dinner at Regular Dining Tables, Menu Created by Chef Jun Sakamoto and Chef George Koshoji
- Seating: Varied times available starting at 6:30 p.m., with the last seating at 9:45 p.m.
- Menu: 10-course experience, including dessert, containing similar dishes from the omakase experience, as well as new creations to be discovered in person
- Price: $180 per person (food only) plus tax and an 18% service charge
Drink lovers can purchase additional beverage packages consisting of sake and wine pairings.
Note: Reservations must be prepaid and can be requested via [email protected].