The Easter Bunny came early this year and he arrived just in time to provide some delightfully sweet and floral cocktails for this year’s celebrations.
Whether hosting a brunch with friends, a festive family dinner or just needing a cocktail handy while scurrying around that Easter egg hunt, they’ve gathered a few celebratory concoctions for you to consider sharing with your readers as we approach Easter on Sunday, April 9th.
Bunny Hop by E11EVEN Vodka
The Bunny Hop cocktail by E11EVEN Vodka is a deliciously fruity and refreshing drink that is perfect for ringing in warm weather—serving as the ultimate libation to get the party hoppin’ with family and friends on Easter.
The combination of sweet and tangy flavors from the pineapple and lime juice, along with the floral notes from the elderflower liqueur, creates a well-balanced and complex taste.
The addition of agave and club soda gives the drink a slight sweetness and effervescence that adds to its refreshing quality.
The cocktail is beautifully garnished with a mint sprig and a piece of dried pineapple, which not only adds to its visual appeal but also enhances the overall taste.
- 2 oz E11EVEN Vodka
- 4 chunks Pineapple
- 1/2 oz elderflower liqueur
- 1/4 oz lime juice
- 1/4 oz agave
- Club soda
- Mint sprig and dried pineapple for garnish
- Muddle pineapple in a rocks glass before adding all ingredients, excluding the club soda.
- Stir thoroughly with a mixing spoon. Fill the glass with ice and top it with club soda.
- Stir again and garnish with mint sprig and dried pineapple.
Passion Fruit Slushy by E11EVEN Vodka
The Passion Fruit Slushy by E11EVEN Vodka is an excellent choice for Easter parties, as it offers a perfect combination of fruity flavors and a refreshing texture that is sure to impress your guests.
The beautiful bright yellow color of the cocktail, reminiscent of the Easter season, will look stunning on your bar or buffet table.
The passion fruit liqueur used in this cocktail, combined with lemon and hibiscus simple syrup, offers a deliciously sweet and tangy taste that will tantalize your taste buds.
The slushy texture of the cocktail is perfect for warm spring days and is a refreshing treat that can be enjoyed by all.
- 2 oz. of E11EVEN Vodka
- 1 oz of Chinola Passion Fruit Liqueur
- 1 oz of Lemon and Hibiscus Simple Syrup
- Lemon Quarter for Garnish
- Add all ingredients to a blender with 1 cup of ice.
- Blend for 1 minute or until the ice has been slushed.
- Pour into your glass of choice and garnish with a lemon quarter.
11:11 Wish at Giselle Miami
11:11 Wish is a pleasantly tart strawberry-forward cocktail made with E11EVEN vodka and topped with prosecco for a delightful effervescent touch.
Served in a rainbow unicorn mug and topped with a cotton candy garnish that adds a playful and whimsical element to the cocktail while providing guests the opportunity to add their preferred amount of sweetness to the 11:11 Wish.
- 1.5 oz E11even Vodka
- 1 oz Strawberry syrup
- 1 oz Lemon
- Top with Prosecco
- Combine E11EVEN vodka, strawberry syrup, and lemon into a tin with ice, then shake.
- After shaking, strain the mixture into a glass over regular ice and top it off with prosecco.
- Lastly, garnish with a handful of multicolored cotton candy.
That Watermelon Drink at Sweet Liberty
The Watermelon Drink at Sweet Liberty is a beautifully balanced cocktail that is both sweet and sour, fruity and herbal, with a touch of smokiness that lingers on the palate.
- 1 oz. El Tequileño blanco
- .5 oz. Montelobos mezcal
- .25 oz. Select Aperitivo
- .75 oz. Watermelon juice
- .5 oz. Lemon juice
- .5 oz. Agave nectar
- 5 Drops of white balsamic
- 2 Stalks of cilantro (in shaker)
- 4 Cucumber wheels (in shaker)
- Shake and fine strain over ice in a rocks glass.
- Garnish half rim of tajin & sprig of cilantro.
Marrakesh Garden at Byblos
The Marrakesh Garden at Byblos is a tantalizing cocktail that is a beautiful pale green color, garnished with a fresh sprig of mint.
The first sip reveals a delightful balance of flavors, with the sweetness of the mint syrup and the coolness of the cucumber juice blending harmoniously with the sharpness of the lime juice and the rich flavor of the rum.
- 2oz. Rum
- 1oz. Lime
- 1oz. Cucumber Juice
- 1oz. Mint Syrup
- Combine ingredients in a long glass.
- Add ice and garnish with nigella seeds.
The Field of Dreams by Marion Miami
The delicate floral notes of lavender syrup and elderflower liqueur in Marion Miami’s Field of Dreams cocktail evoke a sense of spring and new beginnings, making it the perfect drink to celebrate the Easter holiday.
The gin base provides a botanical flavor that is beautifully balanced by the sweetness of the elderflower liqueur and the subtle freshness of the cold-pressed cucumber juice.
The lemon juice adds a refreshing tartness that perfectly complements the other ingredients, making it a well-rounded and harmonious cocktail.
Whether you’re hosting a formal Easter brunch or a casual Easter egg hunt, the Field of Dreams is a great addition to your menu.
- 1.5 oz Bombay Sapphire
- 0.5 oz St. Germain
- 1 oz lavender syrup
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 0.5 oz cold press cucumber
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker. S
- hake and strain into a martini coupe glass.
- Garnish with lavender leaf edible topper