B Ocean Resort’s Salty Siren Bar is rolling out a specialty holiday menu, spirits deals, and live entertainment to kick off America’s birthday party! From Saturday, July 2nd through Monday, July 4th, locals, and travelers can celebrate the land of the free at B Ocean Resort’s poolside bar overlooking the beach with an array of summertime menu favorites, delicious drinks, and a live DJ. The menu offerings and drink specials include:
- Independence Day classics like Memphis Dry-Rubbed Baby Back Ribs ($28) and Texas-style Beef Brisket with Special Smoky BBQ ($29).
- Classic handhelds like a Short Rib Burger, comprised of a Chef’s special blend 8oz burger, bacon, lettuce, tomato and onion on a brioche bun ($19) and a Jumbo Hot Dog including jalapenos, avocado relish, tomato and special sauce ($12).
- Seafood staples like Shrimp Cocktail paired with a tequila cocktail sauce ($25) and Oysters on the Half Shell (1 dozen $56/half dozen $29).
Specialty Cocktails & Domestics
- Spirits specials on the beach with Tito’s Vodka will be available from 2 – 4 p.m. and Bacardi from 4 – 6 p.m. on Monday July 4th.
- Refreshing beer specials will include Budweiser/Sam Adams ($4), domestic buckets (5 for $30) and import buckets (5 for $36).
This specialty menu can be enjoyed from 11 a.m. to sundown on Saturday, July 2nd through Monday, July 4th. In addition to these mouth-watering menu items, B Ocean Resort will also be hosting a DJ each day at the pool from 2-6 p.m. Guests can enjoy the fun music, drinks, bites and more throughout the Independence Day weekend.